Sunday, November 6, 2016

It’s been estimated that several million Christians did not vote in the last election.  They chose to sit it out because Mitt Romney was the candidate.  So Barack Obama was re-elected. 

Pastor David Jeremiah was interviewed about the election this year, and he talked about the high standards that we exact from the candidates - and how impossible that really is. 
He said “I’m not sure I can get somebody who’s like me, I’m not even sure I can get somebody who is for me, but I’m pretty sure I can get somebody who is not against me. (emphasis mine)

In the last four years, which person do you think has been, or would have been, for us - meaning Christians and the values we cherish?  You don’t have to look too far to see what has happened in our country since 2012 to answer that question. 

The most crucial aspect in this election comes down to two words:  Supreme Court
Again Dr. Jeremiah said: “You must decide who you think will appoint the best justices for the Supreme Court, and then whatever else you may think of that person, you must vote.”


Don’t’ sit this election out looking for the “perfect” person who will fulfill all your lofty ideals.  Vote for the person who will not be against you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment